It's Finally Here! - Haunting Tales of Horrorbles

 Today was a blast, I finally got a couple copies  of Haunting Tales Of Horrorbels and a poster. The line was long just the way I like it, comics were in abundance, My little one and I took a pic with the Spooktacular, Svengoolie, creators were signing coimcs like madmen and yours truly doing some signing for the pin-up I did for the book. I have to say, the stories are exactly what you would want to read in a horror comic. The art is phenomenal. The book is a great package. If you're into comics you're probably into horror, I highly recommend getting a copy which you can find at the Horrorbles store location or online @ http://www.horrorbles.com/.  
It was great to meet new faces and to catch up with old buds. Thanks to Rafael Nieves for the pin-up opportunity (Page 18). 

Take SCARE of yourself
Gomez