Mighty Con Dupage!!

Well MCD is over and it was pretty awesome. The layout was great, the talent was amazing and the patrons were a lot of fun to talk to. I did wish that there was more of a footprint patron wise but all in all fun times and I would most def do it again. Special thanks all those who bought my work and super special thanks to those that asked me to draw something for them. Here's just a few pics of the con and the peeps.


My table GOMEZ brand is point!


My lil one AKA Cyanablue sharing a table with her pop.



Product looking good! 
I wish I would have thought of something to prop the 
posters up next to my stand...next time!


Commission Piece, The Black Flash!! Really cool 
character that I never heard of but awesome to draw.



The owner of the piece above, this guy looked like Paul Walker 
from the Fast and Furious movies, Sorry brutha your name escapes me. 
Him and his buddy who's name also escapes me, a couple of gents who 
know their comics inside out, thanks guys the commissions were fun.




A variant cover I was commissioned to do. I've never done one of these 
before I've seen them around but never understood why the illustration 
doesn't match the interior. The comic is Spider-Man so the idea is to 
pick another character to mash him up with. This guy wanted a She-Hulk, 
Spider-Man mash up. He gave me about ten title themed blank cover comics, 
i.e. Avengers, X-Men, Spider-Man to choose from. I choose Spider-Man.


Cosplayers so many cool cosplayers roaming around 
I was only able to get these two dudes,
Great job!


If anyone is interested in a print let me know! The 
Wolverine Black Hawks was a huge seller I only have a few left.

Contact me if you're interested:  gomez@jaghex.com
(prices will not be the same as seen in pics)